Large Family Home in walking distance to great schools Woodlands Primary, Holy Rosary, Hale, Newman College and Churchlands Senior High School.
This immaculate 5 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey residence of epic proportions offers over 400sqm of quality low-maintenance living for your entire modern family to enjoy, nestled on a commanding 728sqm block in a perfect position opposite the Woodlands Shopping Centre and the picturesque Jackadder Lake Reserve.
Beyond a striking facade and feature entry door lies a highly-functional floor plan that your loved ones will adore. Most of your "family" time will be spent enjoying the airiness of a crisply-tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen behind the privacy of double doors - complete with a built-in computer nook for up to two or three people to utilise, a recessed ceiling (living room), a central gas fireplace that also warms a generous games room on the other side of the dining room and a huge cooking space where sparkling stone bench tops meet a breakfast bar for casual meals, glass splashbacks, double sinks, high-end tap fittings, bi-folding servery windows that cater for your alfresco guests, a five-burner Bosch gas hotplate and oven, an Asko range hood and a scullery with more stone tops, a large walk-in pantry and a Miele dishwasher for good measure.
Also downstairs is a carpeted theatre room off the minor sleeping quarters, a massive front home office off a wide tiled entry foyer and an adjacent fifth-bedroom or "guest" suite that makes for the perfect alternate master ensemble with a light and bright feel, a walk-in wardrobe and its own personal ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, toilet and twin-vanity basins. Both the games and dining rooms seamlessly extend outdoors to a fabulous rear entertaining alfresco with a stone bar and servery, whilst an enormous backyard with lush green lawn is headlined by a shimmering below-ground swimming pool that sits in the middle of it all.
The entire upper level is very much a dedicated parent's wing where a commodious lounge-style retreat welcomes you, complete with a built-in study nook and a decent front balcony with splendid lake and inland views on the other side Double doors then reveal a sumptuous master suite with double glazing, separate fitted "his and hers" walk-in robes, pleasant Jackadder Lake glimpses and a spectacular fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, featuring a double rain shower, a free-standing bathtub, twin stone vanities and a separate toilet, also with floor-to-ceiling tiling.
Stroll to cafes, restaurants, the local medical centre and Farmer Jack's supermarket across the road and a bus stop literally metres from your front doorstep - this truly is an enviable location you will fall in love with!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Completed in November 2017 by Inspired Homes
- Carpet to home office, all bedrooms, the theatre room and upstairs retreat
- Large tiled upper-level balcony with external power points
- Double Glazing (upstairs)
- Extra-large remote-controlled double garage with outdoor access and internal shopper's entry via the kitchen scullery
- Recessed ceiling to theatre room
- Full-height mirrored BIR's to 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms
- Built-in desk and pool views to 3rd downstairs bedroom
- The 4th ground-floor bedrooms also enjoys a lovely pool and yard vista
- Light and bright main downstairs bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Separate lower-level toilet and vanity/powder area
- Functional laundry with a clothing chute from upstairs, a huge double linen press, ample storage options and outdoor access
- Under-stair storage space
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security-alarm system
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Easy-care reticulated lawns and gardens
- Side access
- Churchlands Senior High School catchment zone
- Close to Wembley Golf Course, Herdsman Lake and Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre
- Minutes from the freeway, other public-transport options and the beach - including Scarborough Beach's multi-million-dollar foreshore facelift
Call Rob Druitt 0417 922 194 / Brad Collins 0437 702 848 for further details.