Yet to be lived in since a complete recent transformation that is sure to pleasantly surprise and impress any family, this fully-renovated 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home adds modern quality to charming comfort in a delightful location set off the main street.
There are three separate living zones to relax and unwind in, including a sunken formal lounge room with soaring high character ceilings situated at the front of the floor plan. The central open-plan family and dining area is where most of your casual time will be spent, overlooked by a sleek new kitchen with sparkling stone bench tops, double sinks, a five-burner Blanco gas cooktop, a separate Westinghouse oven, a Blanco range hood and a dishwasher of the same brand.
A striking feature wall headlines a sunken and carpeted games room at the rear of the house, also featuring an integrated study nook, as well as outdoor access to the side of the property where a sunken open pergola leaves plenty of scope for you to add your own type of cover for protection from the elements whilst entertaining in privacy. The master suite is the pick of the sleeping quarters and can be found at the front of the layout and right away from the minor bedrooms, enjoying the luxury of a walk-in wardrobe, phone and television connection points and a stylish new ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and twin stone-vanity basins.
Like the main living space, a versatile fourth bedroom off the lounge is also beautifully tiled and can easily be converted into a home office - depending on your personal needs. The main bathroom is new, as are the toilets, quality carpets, blind fittings and window treatments, internal and external lights, external render, internal profile doors and lush backyard lawns - the hard work has already been done here!
Within easy walking distance of the sprawling Kingsley Park at the end of the street, Creaney Primary School, Shepherds Bush Reserve, The Kingsley Tavern and fantastic restaurants and eateries at the local shopping village, this residence has “living convenience” written all over it. It's almost too good to be true!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Stylish light fittings and gas-bayonet heating to the formal lounge room and family/dining area
- Outdoor access to the pergola via the family/dining area also
- 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
- Feature wall to 4th bedroom/office
- New main bathroom with a separate bathtub, shower and stone vanity
- Light, bright and spacious laundry with outdoor access to the rear
- New separate 2nd toilet
- Large three-door linen cupboard
- Feature entry door
- Large double carport with high ceilings for larger vehicles, plus side access to the yard
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- Ducted-vacuum system
- Feature skirting boards
- Gas hot-water system
- Garden shed
- Easy-care gardens
- Solid brick-and-tile construction
- Large 708sqm (approx.) block
- Ample driveway parking space
- Built in 1982
- Close to other schools (including Woodvale Secondary College), Whitfords Train Station and the freeway
- Minutes away from shopping and entertainment at the new-look Westfield Whitford City, Hillarys Boat Harbour and pristine northern beaches
Proudly Presented by Wil Klein - 0457 909 000