WILL BE SOLD!
AUCTION (unless sold prior)
On Site Saturday 16th March 2019 at 11.00AM.
Transform your dream home to reality here, nestled amongst first class homes in this highly sought after pocket on the Avenues in Mount Lawley, this Circa 1930s character home is an exciting and extremely rare opportunity for the lucky buyer who secures this property.
* Character Circa 1930's home
* 3 Huge Bedrooms
* Bathroom plus additional shower in the laundry
* 3 Fireplaces (in the separate formal lounge and 2 bedrooms)
* High Ceilings with decorative ceiling roses & cornices
* Feature Front door complete with leadlight windows
* Tuckpointed Bricks
* 941sqm block
Location Highlights(distance approx):
* Coode Street Cafe 450m
* Beaufort Street 550m
* IGA 1.2kms
* Swan River 1.2kms
* Edith Cowan University and Mount Lawley Senior High School 2.2kms
Deposit - $30k
Settlement Date - Tuesday 30th April 2019
Be first to view today Call Rob Druitt 0417 922 194 / Brad Collins 0437 702 848.