You will feel like you're on holidays every day, with this stylish and welcoming three-bedroom, two-bathroom home. With a relaxed design flair and seamlessly integrated indoor and outdoor living zones, this is a home for all seasons and you'll never want to leave.
Outside is certainly an entertainer's wonderland with large timber decking, landscaped gardens which are manicured to perfection and there is a sparkling below ground pool with water feature.
Once inside a casual living and a sleek kitchen acts a central hub with bifold doors, which opens out onto the outdoor area. Downstairs are two generous bedrooms and huge main bathroom.
Heading upstairs the lucky home owner can relax in their spacious master bedroom retreat, either by unwinding with a good book in the living space, or step out onto the balcony, drinks in hand watching the magnificent sunsets over the ocean. The master also features a large walk in robe and ensuite.
This premium property is just minutes from modern shopping outlets, funky new cafes and restaurants, public transport, pristine swimming beaches and so much more. Those who enjoy the easy-care lifestyle will enjoy living here!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Double garage off sealed laneway
- Open plan living and kitchen area with bifold doors leading out onto alfresco
- Sleek kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large island breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
- Spacious master bedroom retreat with living space, large walk in robe and master ensuite with twin vanities
- Balcony off master bedroom with stunning ocean views
- Two minor bedrooms on ground floor
- Large main bathroom downstairs with spa bath and separate toilet
- Timber decking with landscaped gardens
- Sparkling below ground pool with water feature and glass fencing
- Solar PV system
DISTANCE TO (approx.)
- Scarborough beach - 3 minute drive (2.0km)
- Peasholm Dog Beach - 7 minute drive (3.8km)
- Abbett Park - 1 minute drive (650m)
- Karrinyup Shopping Center - 6 minute drive (2.0km)
- Innaloo Shopping Center - 7 minute drive (3.9km)
- Stirling Train Station - 8 minute drive (4.1km)
- Bus 421 to Scarborough Beach - 1 minute walk (48m)
- Bus 421 to Stirling Train Station - 3 minute walk (230m)
For more information regarding this fantastic property, contact DAVID MILNE today.