HOME OPEN THIS SAT 25/5 & SUN 26/5 1.00-1.30PM
DECEASED ESTATE - WILL BE SOLD!
Firmly entrenched within the sought-after Churchlands Senior High School catchment zone yet enjoying an elevated rear position that is privately set off the main road, this quality 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home defines low-maintenance modern living and will comfortably appease your family's personal needs.
Downstairs, most of your casual time will be spent filling the airy family and dining areas that sit either side of a spacious central kitchen where sparkling stone bench tops meet double sinks, sleek tap fittings, a Bosch dishwasher and Ariston gas cooktop, oven and range-hood appliances. Furthermore, two separate sliding doors reveal seamless access out to fabulous lined alfresco-entertaining areas that take full of advantage of utilising cafe blinds for protection from the elements.
Also on the ground floor sits a sublime master-bedroom suite with a walk-in wardrobe, feature timber shutters and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, twin "his and hers" vanities, heat lamps and a separate toilet. Upstairs, the minor sleeping quarters are serviced by a huge light and bright living area-come-retreat with a splendid leafy aspect from its own lined alfresco balcony.
A close proximity to Wembley Downs Primary School and The Downs Shopping Centre is simply an added bonus here, whilst this wonderful property also conveniently finds itself just minutes away from new-look Scarborough Beach and other coastal amenities, beautiful Bold Park, the Wembley Golf Course, cafes, restaurants, public transport, Hale School, Newman College and further shopping at the soon-to-be-redeveloped Karrinyup and Westfield Innaloo/Stirling complexes. What a location, what a lifestyle!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Quality easy-care timber flooring throughout
- Gas-bayonet heating downstairs
- Spacious upstairs 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes and leafy outlooks
- 4th upper-level bedroom with BIR's and feature timber window shutters
- Tiled upstairs balcony
- Main fully-tiled upstairs bathroom with a separate bathtub, shower and heat lamps
- Upper-level double linen press and powder room (with floor-to-ceiling tiling)
- Ground-floor powder room and under-stair storage space
- Functional downstairs laundry with outdoor access
- Remote-controlled double garage with access to the rear garden
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Feature down lighting
- Feature cornices and skirting boards throughout
- Ducted-vacuum system
- Gas hot-water system
- Manicured and reticulated gardens
- Side access