HOME OPEN THIS SAT 24/8 FROM 12.30PM
AUCTION (unless sold prior)
On Site Saturday 24/08/2019 at 1.00PM.
BIDDING TO START FROM HIGH $600K's.
Settlement Date: 45 days from contract date
Conditions: Property will be sold 'as is'
Prime location opposite Charles Riley Memorial Reserve this 3 bedroom home on 728sqm block zoned R30 with duplex potential will be sold.
Features you will love:
* Semi renovated brick veneer home
* 3 Bedrooms
* Bathroom with bath
* Generous open plan living area
* Kitchen with gas cooktop
* Large separate lounge room
* Huge outdoor entertaining area with patio and additional grassed area perfect for the kids and pet to enjoy
* Massive shed with power
* Side access through to the shed
* Duplex development potential (retain existing home and create a block at the rear) subject to WAPC and council approval.
* Close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre currently undergoing an $800 million dollar redevelopment and North Beach Shopping Centre
* School catchment - Carine Senior High School, North Beach Primary School, St Mary's Anglican Girls' School and Our Lady of Grace Primary School
* Close to public transport and popular cafes and restaurants
Location Highlights(distance approx):
* Charles Riley Memorial Reserve directly opposite
* Hamersley public golf course 600m
* North beach primary school 900m
* North beach shopping centre and beach 1.4km
* Carine senior high school 2.5km
Be first to view with Rob Druitt 0417 922 194 / Brad Collins 0437 702 848.